Tuesday 3 May 2011

New Website and Blog!
Hi Guys! Some of you might know me from I Love Crafty, a super cute website and shop in Bristol. Just before I started I Love Crafty, I got married to a lovely boy called Jon (aarrr) and we didn't want the "normal" white wedding. So me and my very talented sister designed the venue, I made the wedding jewellery for my self and bridesmaids and my husband made food for the buffet. In making my own wedding favors and jewellery they were personal it made our day extra special and so I decided I wanted to do the same for other couples too!
Its taken a while (about 2 years) but my NEW I Love Crafty Weddings site is now up! WHOOP!

www.ilovecraftyweddings.moonfruit.com

Take a look, even if your not getting married I hope you find some inspiration and joy out of what I do!
Also, when I was getting married I found it really hard to find "alternative" (and I don't mean hippy or punk) places to buy a dress, venue and such so as I find interesting and inspirational places and people who offer the personal touch on the way I'll let you guys knowon this blog! I also love hearing whats out there so if you've got something to share please do!
For me, I Love Crafty weddings is ALL about making your wedding day extra personal and magical and I'll do all I can to make it happen!
Hugs and Best wishes!
Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...